CNA HUB 4.0 has set up a check-up, free for companies, to assess the situation of SMEs with respect to their Technology Readiness Level and to understand their real needs.
This tool enables to analyze companies from different points of view:
- managerial and innovative capacity;
- supply chain they belong to and networking capacity;
- attractiveness as regards highly qualified skills and knowledge;
- use of the enabling technologies identified in I4.0.
In 2018, 261 companies were interviewed and analyzed by CNA HUB 4.0 in Emilia Romagna; in 2019 further 250 companies, always through face to face interviews carried out by the experts of the 10 Digital Innovation Hubs of the region.
CNA HUB 4.0 offers three kinds of report:
- business summary report: including the aggregated level of technology maturity (TML) and the information regarding the needs declared in a I4.0 perspective.
- Area report: For each involved area a summary results report is created, with a focus on the companies of the area which have filled the questionnaire. We offer an extended benchmark analysis on the innovation strategy in the area, the suggested development lines and the improvement plans implemented with the support of the reference local CNA.
- Regional report: it is a summary report analyzing the data collected through a check-up questionnaire submitted to the companies of a region. After an overview on the main outputs of the survey, we get to the heart of the analysis, with a detailed description of the results, divided according to different indicators of innovation.
Are you a company interested in understanding your technology maturity level? Contact us: [email protected]