Through its center for innovation CNA Innovazione, CNA Emilia Romagna is also founder partner of Clust-ER of Emilia Romagna.
Clust-ERs are seven associations – one for every area of S3 – formed by public and private subjects, research laboratories, companies, training bodies, High Technology Network innovation centers. Each Clust-ER is a community structured to share ideas, skills, tools and resources to support competitiveness in the S3 areas of the regional production system: agro-food, building and construction, energy and sustainability, culture and creativity, health and well-being, innovation in services, mechatronics and motors.
Within Clust-ERs the research laboratories and innovation centers of the High Technology Network integrate with the business system and with that of high education, in order to create interdisciplinary critical masses able to multiply opportunities and develop a strategic planning ability with a high regional impact. With Clust-ER, the regional system of industrial research and innovation aims at a greater integration and a better positioning in the international context in order to:
- Maximize the opportunities of participation in the European programmes and international networks of research and innovation;
- Implement synergies and activate coordinated and stable networks and connections with other public-private aggregations active in the same contexts at national and European level;
- Facilitate and support the creation and development of initiatives in the context of high education and of human resources development;
- Support and facilitate the development of new research infrastructures of general interest for the Emilia Romagna area.
Becoming a member of Clust-ER means to contribute to the strengthening of the regional system of research and innovation, favoring a more effective interaction among laboratories and companies, through:
- development of joint planning abilities within the collaborative research,
- implementation of system actions aimed at facilitating shared resources and infrastructures between the research system and companies: projects for the sharing of equipment and infrastructures, development of joint labs, of pilot plants and demonstrators;
- promotion of common actions to promote the results of the research and the transfer of knowledge;
- promotion of actions for high education.
For further information click here or contact us: [email protected]